Character dining is the best of both worlds- a chance to see your favorite characters AND a place to sit and enjoy Disney dining. While many of these places have had to make changes since the parks closure in 2020, Disney is making adjustments to still bring the magic to your dining experience.
Here are the character dining opportunities available at this time:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table- Cinderella
- Be Our Guest (lunch and dinner only)- the Beast from Beauty and the Beast
- Garden Grill- Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale
- Tusker House- Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Hollywood and Vine- Breakfast is Disney Junior characters. Lunch and Dinner at Minnie and friends for their seasonal dine.
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort- Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto
- Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort- Breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy
- And just announced, Storybook Dining is returning to Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge- Lunch or dinner with Snow White, the Evil Queen, Grumpy and Dopey
For all character dining, guests are not allowed to touch the characters or receive autographs at this time. Guests are typically able to take photos and socially-distanced selfies from your seat during your meal.
Dining reservations can be made 60 days in advance at 6am EST. Walt Disney World resort guests are all to book for the full length of their trip when their 60 day window opens.
Booking with a Goofy Getaways Travel Planner? We will get up early and book your reservations for you!
Want to learn more? Send us an email at