Walt Disney World released a new perk for staying on property at Walt Disney World (or at select Disney partner hotels) is early entry to select attractions 30 minutes before official park opening when other guests are allowed to access attractions. This perk seems to replace Early Magic Hours.
How does it work? If you are staying on site at a Disney resort, buses from your resort appear to run at least one hour prior to early park entry. The gates for parking also appear to open around this time (but this could vary).
At Magic Kingdom, all guests can enter Main Street USA early and there are signs directing Early Entry guests to the Tomorrowland or the Fantasyland bridges (heading towards Mad Tea Party). Signs are posted at other parks as well.
A cast member will scan your ticket, magic band or pass before you enter the holding area where you will be released 30 minutes before official park opening. This allows you to hit some of your favorite attractions before other guests, keeping wait times short.
Here is a list of attractions planned (could change) to be open during these times:
Magic Kingdom Park
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ™
- Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
Ready to learn more about the perks of staying at Walt Disney World? Contact your Goofy Getaways Travel Planner today.