When Walt Disney World first reopened after COVID in July 0f 2020, they did not offer park hopping. As of January 2021, they have brought this feature back but with limitations.
So here is what you need to know:
- You must purchase a valid park hopper ticket (or still have a valid annual pass).
- You must make a park pass reservation for the park you plan to start at and you must go to that park first.
- Park hopping does not begin until 2pm and is based on capacity.
- To determine if a park is at capacity, you can call 407-560-5000.
- Just because there are no more park passes for that park on that day, does not mean it is at capacity for park hopping.
- Dining reservations do NOT guarantee you access to a second park for the day.
- Disney buses do offer transportation after 2pm to other parks. Your magic bands or tickets may be scanned prior to you boarding that bus to check capacity as well.
You can theoretically park hop to all 4 parks within the same day. It just might take a little more planning than in years past.
Have other questions about park hopping at Walt Disney World? Contact your Goofy Getaways Travel Planner to learn more.