2020 is still a magical year and the holidays are even more special at Walt Disney World. WDW is ready to help you celebrate the holidays. Resorts are still putting up fun decor, Disney’s Springs has their Christmas tree trail and each park has some special magic in place as well. All four parks will have special holiday cavalcades as well as fun treats.
Here is what you can expect when visiting Walt Disney World this holiday season.
Begins November 6, 2020- December 30, 2020
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Festive decor throughout the park
- Various Flotilla’s including Santa Claus on the Discovery River
- Special Holiday Tree of Life lightings nightly
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Santa cavalcade down Hollywood Boulevard
- Special projections on the Tower of Terror
- Festive finale in the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-along Celebration”
Disney’s Magic Kingdom:
- Santa cavalcade as well as many of your favorite characters in their holiday best
- 4 castle projections on Cinderella’s Castle (rotate every 15-20 minutes)
- Much of your favorite holiday decor throughout the park
- Jingle Cruise (a holiday layover of the Jungle Cruise)
EPCOT (begins November 27):
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the holidays
- Holiday kitchens and a cookie stroll
The holidays are truly magical at Walt Disney World. Contact your Goofy Getaways travel planner to book your holiday getaway for 2020 or now booking for 2021 holidays as well!